An exciting opportunity for an undergraduate studying a marketing and/or business course to get a hands on ‘real-life’ work experience with Economic Growth Solutions.
Supporting the Marketing functions of the business and working with the Marketing Manager. The role will require performing daily social media interactions that will support the external communications of the business and programme it delivers, the role will also require, but not limited to, event coordination, external and internal communication, website management, case study support, animated video and graphic design support and ad-hoc marketing activity.
Economic Growth Solutions Ltd (EGS) has been created to deliver growth to local and national economies. We do this this through supporting ambitious small and medium sized companies to become more competitive and grow. In October 2016, EGS secured a £9.7m government contract to deliver the Manufacturing Growth Programme, a support programme that will work with over 3300 businesses.
To be successful in the role, you will require to be a confident, highly motivated self-starter with excellent organisational and communicational skills, robust analytical skills and good attention to detail alongside:
- Completed second year of a degree level at a minimum of 2:1
- Course related to marketing and business preferable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines (accurately and quickly)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise deadlines and delivery
- Highest standard of written English and good proof-reading skills
- Ability to communicate clearly at all levels
- Self-starter able to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisation, communication and inter-personal skills
- Confident team player prepared to be flexible to meet team requirements, including travel, hours and scope of work
- IT literate, experience in Microsoft Office as minimum
- Creativity – be confident to bring new ideas to the management team
If this exciting opportunity is of interest and you believe you have the necessary skills and experience, we’d like to hear from you. Please send your CV together with a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this role to; firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 29th June 2018. Interviews will be held during July with a view to having the successful applicants start with us in August.
Full job description available upon request.